Conveyor Plating System
- The Meal Serving Belts shall be used for portioning of cold plated food on trays.
- The unit is constructed of 1.6mm type 304 stainless steel and has a 295mm wide belt made of moisture-resistant nylon which is antistatic and 1.2mm thick.
- The unit is fitted with large-dimensioned rollers and are individually adjustable to prevent the belt rolling or slipping off the rollers. All rollers are supported by generously-dimensioned, sealed and permanently lubricated ball bearings. The belt is easy to clean with the continuous cleaning of the belt by means of wipers scraping dirt into a dirt drawer. All parts are easily accessible for servicing and maintenance.
- At the operating end of the conveyor table, the unit is provided with a hinged table, a main switch with an emergency On/Off switch with belt forward and reverse operation and an electromechanical speed controller with a continuously variable range between 0 - 10.5m/min. At the other end of the table, a swivel table for patient card files and a limit switch rail for continuous operation are provided.
- Running along the length of both sides of the conveyor table is a protective rubber strip.
- The unit has 10 15 amp plug sockets fitted along the length of the conveyor tables.
|Product code:||Conveyor Plating System|
|Electrical Load:||40kW, 380V, 3N, AC|