Pizza Delivery System
- Nobody orders a cold soggy pizza – so why deliver one?
- For nearly a decade leading chains and savvy independent pizza
- operators have used the CookTek Pizza Delivery System and
- associated VaporVent™ bags to deliver piping hot, crispy pizza.
- Customers can’t get enough! Loyalty remains high and even the
- delivery staff see an increase in tips.
- A complete 406mm standard large pizza system is comprised of at
- least one Model PTDS charger, a number of 406mm VaporVent™ bag
- assemblies and an equal number of FlashPak™ discs.
- The FlashPak™ discs are installed in a special pouch inside the bags
- and remain there for the life of the bag. The discs can be re-used in
- replacement bags.
- In use, a complete bag (with a disc inside) is placed on the tray of the
- charger. A red light comes on automatically to indicate that heating is
- in progress. When the red light turns green, the bag is ready for use.
- Simple as that!
- From completely cold, it can take up to two and a half minutes to heat
- a bag. Once there is some residual heat in the bag, it will re-charge in
- 30-60 seconds.
- Each bag can hold three pizzas at over 63°C for 45 minutes.
- Automatic and simple red light/green light operation
- Heats in only minutes
- No cords on the bags
- Keeps pizza hot and crispy for 45 minutes
- Each bag requires Model PFPD001 disc
|Product code:||PTDS 100 - PTDS 200|
|Dimensions:||495 x 541 x 217mm (H)|